Untamed Has Arrived!

5:00 PM

sp Well, okay, technically it doesn't arrive until December. But luckily for me I was sent a finished copy of the brilliant A.G. Howard's latest creation. Untamed is a collection of short stories set in the Splintered universe aka the perfect companion! For those who know me, know that Splintered is amongst my favorite book series and I've been anticipating Untamed's release for months.

After the ending of the original trilogy, A.G. Howard announced the return to her deliciously dark Wonderland with three fantastic novellas! As readers we were all stoked to learn that although the series has ended, we get one last look at some of our characters and saying goodbye seems much less bleak than it did last year.

Reliving the experience of Wonderland one more time. Our first novella, The Boy in the Web, gives us a look into the heart of Alyssa's mother as she looks back on her time n Wonderland and the decisions she had to make while rescuing the boy who would be her husband. Then there's The Moth in the Mirror which brings us Morpheus as he explores Jeb's lost memories, set after the events of Splintered. And lastly, perhaps most importantly, in Six Impossible Things we see our beloved Alyssa Gardner's life after Ensnared; giving us a view of her most precious moments.

All in all, I feel truly and incredibly speechless in the privilege of receiving this gem. Truly the highlight of November for me and I cannot wait to dive in.

Who else is ready?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate