New to Shelves: The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks

1:17 PM

sc“It lives!” the Druid breathed reverently. “Apart and separate from her, yet still filled with her life! It is the weapon that I sought. It is the talisman that will protect the Elves against the black sorcery of the Demon hordes.”

One of the newest books to my shelves is The Shannara Chronicles: The Elfstones of Shannara, the novel which served as the basis for the new MTV series. This series isn't new in its literature form and is actually one of my dad's favorite series. It was always one of my Grandfather's favorites.

I've been meaning to pick it up for years and now with its presence being sparked once more, I've finally been able to find an edition of it of my own. I'm excited to dig in!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate