Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Had Read As a Child (#90)

11:00 PM


Yes! I'm doing last week's prompt (Books I Wish I Had Read As a Child) because I was taking a break from blogging and because I loved it/regret not doing it. Also, because I couldn't think of anything for this week's topic. So, here we are!

Hope quarantine is going well for you guys--things are going to begin reopening around here over the next couple of weeks, against all advice, which, frankly, scares the shit out of me but also doesn't surprise me given how idiotic the people running the show government are.


For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.





Find me on Instagram and/or Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate