Top Ten Tuesday (#14): Books With Red, White and Blue Covers

6:38 PM

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back! For those of you who haven't caught on, I've been M.I.A. and sick the last two weeks--miserable, given that it was hot--so I missed at least one Top Ten Tuesday. While I'd normally pick up where I left off and do last week's theme, I felt like I already did something similar a few weeks back. For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at.

Each week, we receive a new topic to discuss on Tuesdays. It serves as a fun way to get to know one another in the book blogging community and is by far one of my favourite parts about blogging. Of course, this weeks topic, I have to admit, made me a little skeptical.

It was easy enough, but given the current political climate out here in the states I've been feeling less than warm towards my entire country (or at least, the political clowns in it) and wasn't keen on being patriotic for that reason. Yet, I'm doing it anyways--why? I love the colour scheme and am basic like that.

That being said, because I missed last week's post and want to make up for it, I'm doing double duty this week. Or, well, triple. Instead of doing a joint collection of 10 covers, I'm going to do 10 for each colour.

So, get ready for some red, white and blue!




RED






WHITE








BLUE 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate