Review: Tempting Little Tease (Forbidden Desires, #4) by Kendall Ryan

2:39 PM

Tempting Little Tease by Kendall Ryan | Rating: ★★★☆☆ (3.5)

You guys know that Kendall Ryan is totally my girl. If you've been following my reviews over the last year, you already know that I adore Kendall Ryan's work and that Forbidden Desires has been one of my go-to romances since I first picked it up. While Tempting Little Tease has the signature of a good novel by Ryan--teasing, steamy--it is probably my least favourite in the series.

This isn't to say that it's not a good read. I enjoyed it! It was entertaining, frothy and bubbled with the intimacies Kendall Ryan is a pro at portraying. I was entertained. I swooned multiple times. I just wasn't as attached to the coupling of Alessandra and Quinn, despite liking them both as individuals and together.  

Tempting Little Tease felt like it was missing something on some levels and that's a personal preference, not an attack on the story itself. I think what it is, is that the novel itself is pretty short. Readers are left wanting more and more from the stories. They're addictive. They're impossible to put down. You just can't stop. And when the story ends, you automatically want a dozen more novels--ASAP.



What I will say is--where the f*ck is my Kingsley brother?

Ahem, that was a little dramatic.

But, also true. They are just so... sorry, what was I saying? I got flustered again.

In all sincerity, these men are up there in my all-time favourite male leads. Which says a lot about how much I adore them. More than the men, I adore the leading ladies in all of Kendall Ryan's novels and Tempting Little Tease is no different.

Something about her characters are just incredibly lovable. Flaws and all. Just as her novels are impossible to put down, her characters are impossible not to like. If you're looking for a fun, fast-paced and romantic novel Tempting Little Tease is another can't-miss read from Kendall Ryan.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate