Top Ten Tuesday #17: Books Released in 2018 That I'm Most Thankful For

2:21 PM

Would it be weird to start singing Paparazzi by Lady Gaga? 



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl.

How is it that it's already time for Thanksgiving here in the states? 

This year has been so hectic and not always in the good way

It's been one of those blink-and-you'll-miss-it timelines this year and in this last quarter I've been a bit stressed to the limit, seeing as my dad lost his job of 22-years unexpectedly and I can't offer much help to my parents financially, there have been so many good books there to pick me up. 

Narrowing it down to ten was difficult. 

But I think I'll sleep okay at night knowing that this was only scraping the surface of my BEST OF 2018 releases. 


The Books

 

 

What were some of your favourite releases of 2018? What makes you thankful for them?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate