Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer TBR (#46)

11:00 PM

Still not over the fact that SUMMER IS HERE and June is almost over. Here's my weekly, "Time is moving TOO QUICKLY!" entry/statement.

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.  

Like a good chunk of us in the reading community, I think I read less in the summertime than I do any other part of the year. This isn't to say that I don't read in the summer. I do! It's just that I don't read as much as I do during, say, the autumn.

In theory, I'm always wanting to read more in the summer than I do. It all boils down to the hot as hell temperatures outside making me not want to exist let alone read. If I could tolerate the heat a bit more, I'd probably make the beach my frequent reading spot. Alas, I'm a wimp and long to avoid the outside world when it reaches the higher temperatures.

Admittedly, in my mind, summer is perfect. In that perfect world, I'd be curled up on the beach with one of these books and a couple of glasses of wine. There would be just the right amount of warmth outside and I wouldn't get sunburned from sitting outside for five seconds. 







What's on your summer TBR?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate