Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Thrillers (#43)

11:00 PM

Another Top Ten Tuesday. A new banner image. Let's talk thrillers! 



For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.
Picking between genres was tricky. I kept leaning back and forth between mysteries/thrillers and fantasy. Because I talk so frequently about fantasy, I decided to dive into thrillers because ah, there are so many good ones.

What makes a good thriller? 

I'd say what makes it good is in the word thriller itself.

If it gets my heart racing and my mind whirling, if it makes me pause, if it stays at the back of my mind even after finishing, that's what makes it a good thriller.

And what will make me reread it again in the future.

While some of these are different levels/sub-genres when it comes to thrillers, they really get the job done and messed with my head in the best way possible. Ultimately, I've never forgotten these books and I probably never will. 






Do you have a favourite genre? If so, what is it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate