Cover Art Spotlight: Paris, My Sweet

2:53 PM

“But sometimes you want things just because you think you’re supposed to.  And sometimes it’s the things you never even knew you wanted that give your life the most meaning.”  
 ― Amy Thomas, Paris, My Sweet: A Year in the City of Light          

Who can resist a novel with gorgeous cover art? I know I can't. Yes, yes, never judge a book by its cover. I know! Sometimes you just can't help yourself--which is precisely why I purchased Amy Thomas' novel Paris, My Sweet: A Year in the City of Lights. It's an absolute dream; even looking at my crappy photographs of it I'm swooning

Truly, I'm swooning. I've yet to read the novel itself, as it was a (very) recent purchase, but I can't stop looking at it. And who could?! Sigh. It's just so beautiful.

Now my question: readers, what novel--in your opinion--has the prettiest cover design? Feel free to shout out more than one answer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate