Top Ten Tuesday #8: Ten Books on My Winter TBR

3:00 PM


And just like that, November is nearly gone...

The last few weeks, I have been feeling rather bittersweet about where the time has gone. It's merely a symptom of being me--I often think of how quickly life passes us by. Soon enough, the year will be over. In between sessions of re-watching The Tudors and Victoria, and seeing friends, and preparing for the holidays, I have been trying to knock a few dozen more books off my TBR pile from this year.

Which is great! Because this week's topic for Top Ten Tuesday (hosted, as always, by The Broke and the Bookish--read about it here) is all about the TBR pile! In addition to the TBR stack, I tend to reread various favourites during the winter months--Wuthering Heights, Harry Potter, The Infernal Devices, The Hunger Games, Addicted/Calloway Sisters, etc.

Winter is the time of the year where many of us stay indoors for a good chunk of time. I seem to get some of my best reading done when the weather outside is... well, frightful. I have many books that I would like to read before the winter is over, so I narrowed it down to the books I want to finish by the end of the year--the first big chunk of winter.

Let's do this!



* Means galley. 
** Means galley that I nearly done reading. 
Note: These are only ten of my most anticipated reads from my Winter TBR, not the entire TBR pile.
 





 
 
 
 
 

What are the ten books you are most looking forward to reading from your Winter TBR?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate