Top Ten Tuesday: Upcoming Releases I Am Eager to Read (#87)

11:00 PM

What's that? No, of course not. That's not me changing the topic for TTT again. (I'm the worst, I KNOW.) Books I Bought/Borrowed Because was not sparking much for me that I haven't fairly recently discussed, so I'm just going to tackle the topic of upcoming releases that I'm keen on reading!

Let's hope I have some free time to respond to comments--I've gotten SO behind, again. I just wanted to say, too, that I've been reading your comments and creeping on everyone's recent TTT posts but I haven't had enough time to get super chatty! I hope you all are doing well with the current state of, well, everything, and I'm sending you all my love. Don't hesitate to reach out to me on Instagram, Twitter or through email if you need absolutely anything in these weird and scary times.

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.

 All This Time | B*Witch
Five Feet Apart was one of my favourite books last year so I'm incredibly excited for this duos next novel. (Ah I shouldn't say 'was one of my favourites' because obviously that hasn't changed and I've been toying with rereading it while we're all in quarantine.)  B*Witch was an accidental find while browsing through upcoming titles--but I'm definitely intrigued! Plus, how cute is that cover? 
Sex and Vanity | Rodham
We all know I am trash for all things that remind me of the Gossip Girl books--and Kevin Kwan definitely served us all the dishy goodness and more with his Crazy Rich Asians series. I have high hopes for Sex and Vanity! As for Rodham, I probably don't have to explain why that's intriguing for me--I'm a sucker for alternate history and this sounds unlike anything my favourite, Curtis Sittenfeld, has written in the past!
The Secret of You and Me | These Violent Delights
The Secret of You and Me is another recent find of mine. Not only is the cover art stunning, the synopsis has me hooked! And These Violent Delights has been on my radar for a while--I NEED. 
Sanctuary | Written in the Stars
Both Sanctuary and Written in the Stars are 'new' finds of mine, but they sound like definite must-reads for very different reasons! And, again, the covers have me totally in awe. SWOON. 
I kind of blanked out on the fact that The Happy Ever After Playlist existed until last week. I DON'T KNOW WHY OR HOW. But, I did, and that stinks. I got there in the end and am rightfully stoked for it again! As for Head Over Heels, I adored Hannah Orenstein's Love at First Like, so naturally I'm keen on getting my hands on this one!

Find me on Instagram and/or Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate