Instagram Roundup: December 2016

2:28 PM

How the hell is it 2017 already?! I can't even begin to comprehend it. As far as final months of the year goes, December was pretty--ah--rockin'! And not just around the Christmas tree. From great books, to warm drinks, to snow, to various literature adaptations, and surrounding myself in friends and family, December was stunning. Minus the whole end-of-the-year cold, thing. Yarf. Overall, I had a great month and am--shockingly--looking forward to 2017.

If you don't follow me on Instagram, you can view my page here. I mostly post bookish related stuff because, well, nerd. But it is my personal account, too, so it's not an exclusive thing.

*In my roundups, I only post images that are squared/even because I'm picky like that.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate