Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles with Numbers In Them (#60)

11:08 PM


Insert a variety of very bad, very dad "I've got you number" jokes here. I mean, I would, but, I don't want to embarrass myself TOO severely this week. Who says people can't change? That's what I call character development. (Also, side note: I'm sorry for being so slow in replying to comments this week. I "accidentally" got too attached to Instagam again and it kind of distracted me in free time!)

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.  
Woo, woo! This weeks topic was a bit difficult for me because my brain REALLY is public enemy number one. Love that for me. BUT, the more I thought about it, the more I realized a lot of books I love or am looking forward to have numbers in the titles. See? I really do always get there in the end. The Ten Thousand Doors of January was my BOTM YA pick for September so I had it fresh in my mind. Then, 29 Dates was like, yes, hello, because what list is complete without Melissa de la Cruz?

I think that I had a bit of a theme going on this year, with the books that I've read. I didn't actually realize, until today, that so many of these books are from 2019. Half of them! Dang. 2019 did that. Such is the case for 99 Percent Mine and Five Feet Apart. Incidentally, that cover for Five Feet Apart is one of my favourites of the year. A true work of art. Swoon. Drool.

Now, now, now. You didn't think that I'd skip over Daisy Jones & the Six or The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo? HIGHLY UNLIKELY. The whole squad is here. I absolutely just want to talk about both of these books, so!

I was thinking about Woman No. 17 the other day and how I've not really talked about it much lately. An older favourite of mine popped up in my head earlier in the list but then I forgot until right now and that is Four. Remember when Divergent was one of THE books to read?

Can't believe I'm already on the last duo of books! Eight Hundred Grapes is another "older" release. I wouldn't say it's old, obviously, but! I still adore its cover art. Gosh, it makes me swoon. And lastly, I'm surprised I didn't think of it sooner, the much beloved first installment of the Six of Crows duology: Six of Crows!


Do you have any favourite books with numbers in their title? 
Find me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate