Photo Journal: My A.G. Howard Collection

2:55 PM


 Happy Saturday, everyone! Where did the week go? The cold weather is preventing me from going outside--and it's about to dip into the negatives again... send hot coffee and blankets please--so I decided to do a cozy little impromptu photo journal entry for my A.G. Howard collection. At least of her young adult releases, as I only own digital copies of her other novels right now.




The photos, though, are nothing special in terms of my photography skills (when is it ever?) but I feel like these covers, and these stories, always deserve something more to showcase their beauty.

I am just so glad that I finally got my hands on Stain by A.G. Howard. You guys already know that I live for books by A.G. Howard and Stain was one of my most anticipated releases in 2019.

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to afford it--with my dad still out of work and unable to find a job and all the uncertainty that comes with what happens next--but I ended up buying it as a final chapter to my birthday (February 15th) treats. This was the first time I didn't get a new A.G. Howard book upon its exact publication date, which was weird, but it's not like it was that long of a wait.

There's a good chance that, when the weather starts to warm up a bit again, I'll take these out for a proper shoot like I did with the Splintered books earlier this month. Until then, I decided to just use my comfortable blanket to (a) keep myself warm and (b) use as a backdrop for the pictures. 




Read more about STAIN by A.G. Howard



Read more about ROSEBLOOD by A.G. Howard




Read more about UNTAMED by A.G. Howard 




Read more about SPLINTERED by A.G. Howard 




Read more about UNHINGED by A.G. Howard 



Read more about ENSNARED by A.G. Howard 

Who are some of your auto-buy authors? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate