Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019 (#24)

11:42 PM


It's getting cold in here, so stack up some more books!
Wait, what do you mean that's not how the song goes? 


For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.  

2019 is already shaping up to be another epic year in literature. Narrowing down the my TBR to ten books I am most excited for was surprisingly easy--and VERY on brand for me. Two Cassandra Clare books? Two Krista and Becca Ritchie books? One A.G. Howard?

I'm fairly certain I should just save some time and awkwardly propose to them in advance. Although, that's probably very weird so, like, I guess I should just pledge myself to be forever in their service? 'Cos that's DEFINITELY less creepy. *crickets* Don't answer that. I'm getting off topic again and wow, colour me shocked.

I almost typed colour me socked which works too. My socks are really cute. They're what I call my Disco Santa socks that my very best-friend got me for Christmas YEARS ago.

I know, I know, we're way past Christmas but my feet aren't and that's really what counts. Forget "it's what's inside that counts" it's all about...Stop talking, Jessica. You're rambling again. You're scaring your readers and probably attracting some weird inquiries in the future.

Well, now that I've embarrassed myself for, hang on let me check my notebook, the fifty-fifth time since this morning, let's just get right to the books.

The Books 

*Means not really from the first half of the year but still TOTALLY COUNTS because I'm going to be sitting at my window counting down the days until it is published so THE ENTIRE YEAR is going to be spent anticipating it and SHUT UP IT COUNTS.





Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers | Tangled Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie

 What are some of your most anticipated books of 2019?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate