Top Ten Tuesday: August 2019 Releases I'm Excited to Read (#51)

11:00 PM

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday! It's that time again. Also, how is it almost AUGUST? I am confusion. Send help.

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.  

Can you believe that it's almost August? Damn. Just... damn. I feel like I start far too many of my posts with a similar statement. Needless to say I'm always struggling against time and how quickly, or slowly, it moves. We may as well make a drinking game of it.

This weeks topic for Top Ten Tuesday was a Freebie and I was going to dive into the archives again to find a topic, but then I decided to go the more basic route. I wanted an excuse to talk about upcoming August 2019 releases.

It feels like August is shaping up to be THAT month for me as a reader. What I mean to say is that August appears to be the designated month for some of my most anticipated reads of 2019. There's always a month or two in every year where it's like, okay, did the publishing world PLOT this move against my wallet?

We're talking I'm like five seconds away from starting a conspiracy theory thread about it. Whatever the reason, August is "Let's take all of Jessica's money!" month and there's really no going around it. RIP, Jessica's wallet. You were a good bitch (except for that time you LITERALLY MELTED IN THE HEAT AND HOW DOES A WALLET MELT?!) and didn't deserve this.

Aside from the more obvious choices (I.E., ones I've already read in ARC form) there are a ton of promising releases this coming month and I'm super excited to dive into them all. Let's do this!






Do you have any releases in August you are anticipating?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate