Top Ten Tuesday: Book Covers with Fall Colors/Vibes (#101)

11:00 PM

I know what you're thinking: it's been so long since you've done an entry for Top Ten Tuesday! It's true. I've been taking a much needed hiatus and sticking to the surreal experience that has been my TikTok (ahem, BookTok) account. How I've got almost 36k followers on there is beyond me. Even further beyond me? The fact that my account was featured on PopSugar AND Penguin's sites. (It makes me cheesily emotional and utterly speechless.) 

But, I'm back. For now. (I would have been back last week but the blogger interface and I have been having several disagreements and I had to log off before I started grumbling under my breath.) I've missed you all and I hope things are going as well as they can be in such weird circumstances. (Ugh, 2020.)

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.

 
Find me on Instagram, Tik Tok and/or Twitter. 
I support Black Lives Matter


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate