Top Ten Tuesday: Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Need to Read (#29)

11:09 PM

Lalala, it's the week of my birthday! 


For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.  
Tuesday, again! Like last week, I am dipping out on the weeks topic and looking into some of the older ones that I haven't used. I'm just not feeling it! The topic I picked instead, however? I. Am. So. Feeling. It. Time to crack open a bottle of Cooper's Hawk wine (the chocolate one, obviously) and get down to business.

Before we get started: MY BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY. And it's one of those years where it doesn't *feel* like it's about to be my birthday. I'm over here, broke AF, and just rewatching Charmed and Veronica Mars. And playing catch-up on my review process, but that's an everyday occurrence.

(Also, avoiding the outside world. Snow and freezing rain? No, thanks.)

The topic I picked for this week is one of the ULTIMATE call-outs for me. I'm just a girl, standing in front of a mirror, calling myself out.

You know?

While the original topic of the weeks fine and dandy, and fits perfectly with Birthday Eve Valentine's Day... I've already done something similar in the past. My top fictional couples hasn't changed in, ah, a decade, so I feel like the amount of shrugging that would be involved in me writing that is just too dull for me to subject you guys to. Again.

We all know I can't pass up the chance to drag myself a bit so HELLO! The topic is Books by My Favourite Authors... That I Still Need to Read. Should I pause for you guys to feign shock or shall we just dive on in? The top ten is coming from the authors, not the titles by them, so fair warning!

I'm diving in.
J.K. ROWLING

KRISTA AND BECCA RITCHIE 
  Tangled Like Us (I am reading this now) | Amour Amour | Infini 

RICHELLE MEAD

CASSANDRA CLARE and HOLLY BLACK

KENDALL RYAN

KATE BRIAN

MEGAN ABBOTT 

KIERSTEN WHITE 

CECILY VON ZIEGESAR 


What titles from your favourite author have you not read yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate