Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Loved With Fever Than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads (#30)

11:00 PM

WOO, WOO, IT'S TUESDAY.
(If only it were Friday...) 

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.   

Ah, I was really excited to dip into this weeks topic. I think it's the only time I can call something underrated and fully mean it, because, HELLO? Give them a ratings boost, please. (But, seriously, give books with less buzz-worthy ratings a chance.) And, also, I just really like giving credit where it's due--and there are a lot of books out there that don't have the buzz they deserve.

I'm always excited to hype up my favourite books or books that I simply enjoyed.

Looking at my Goodreads shelf and sorting my books by number of ratings, I realized I had a lot of books with fewer than 2,000 ratings. A lot more than I thought. A lot of them I actually really and truly loved. I guess I hadn't realized how many ratings a book averaged on Goodreads, either. It kind of surprised me to see that some of these had fewer ratings that I'd have imagined.

I tried to keep them within the realm of having been out for at least a year because it's all about timing, right? If a release date only just happened, it hasn't reached a larger audience yet. So, blah-blah-blah, you get the idea.

So! Let's do this.






What are some books you loved with fewer than 2,000 ratings? Did you participate in this weeks topic for TTT?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate