Top Ten Tuesday: Book Covers That Feature My Favourite Colours (#28)

11:00 PM


Happy Tuesday! 


For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.   


This weeks topic is actually Upcoming Releases I’m On the Fence About. I just don't have any books I am on the fence about! 'Cos, honestly, I either want to read ALL THE BOOKS or not. So, I looked over prior topics, but was overwhelmed by how many good topics there are that I haven't done yet.

Then I went ahead and got all fifty-shades-of-indecisive on my own ass (*pretends to be shocked*) and finally said, "How about you just wing it and focus on pretty covers that have your favourite colours in them*?"

*Actually, I said fuck it.

ANYWAYS. This seemed simple enough and, to be honest with you guys, I am lazy. It's one of those days. We've all been there, right?

Lazy, lazy, lazy. Everyone sing along.

My favourite colours are pretty standard. Blues, greens, purples.

Fortunately for me, a lot of covers seem to feature the colours that are most aesthetically pleasing to me, so I often feel spoiled. Even if I don't like a couple of the books (I'm looking at you, After) listed below, their covers still draw my attention at the end of the day! 












Do you favor any colours when it comes to book covers?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate