Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring 2019 TBR (#32)

12:00 AM

Tuesday, again!


For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries. 
Anyone else in shock at how quickly 2019 is already going? It's almost APRIL?! How? Before you know it, it's going to be November, again. Sheesh.  

This weeks topic is a little bittersweet. I don't actually know what springtime will bring in my life. I am hopeful that my dad finds work by then. As you guys know, that's been weighing at me since the middle of October, when he got laid off at his job of two decades, and we're in the final weeks before his severance pay is donezo. 

And since I can't afford to take them on financially, things are about to get real complicated. I feel like these last few months, I've had a lot of negative events popping up in my life, and I don't mean to always be sounding off about it in my entries. The point is, the odds of me affording any of these books is slim--save the ones I already pre-ordered months ago. 

Still, the library will hopefully get them in. MOMENT OF GRATITUDE FOR LIBRARIES. 

Well, here it is! Ten books on my spring TBR. 

(YES, I'M STILL WONDERING HOW IT'S ABOUT TO BE SPRING. OOPS.) 






What books are on your TBR this spring? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate