Top Ten Tuesday (#13): Books to Read at the Beach

8:30 AM


LIVE, FROM CHICAGO, IT'S... ANOTHER TOP TEN TUESDAY! (I promise I won't get so cheesy with my introduction again. For at least two posts.) For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at.

Each week, we receive a new topic to discuss on Tuesdays. It serves as a fun way to get to know one another in the book blogging community and is by far one of my favourite parts about blogging. This week's theme is one I've been looking forward to for ages: Books to Read at the Beach. For me, I love reading in the sunlight at one of my favourite beaches and there's something so fun about curling up outside; the sound of the water moving as I read the pages of something fun.

We all have such varying tastes when it comes to literature. When I hear beach reading, I think fluffy, but that is not an exclusive thought. So, let's get going--here are my favourite beach reads.




THE BOOKS






   What are some of YOUR favourite beach reads? Do you have a type when it comes down to books you read during various seasons?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate