Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Reads (#69)

11:00 PM

And it is officially my favourite time of the year! Here's to hoping this year I can truly enjoy it. Now, I know that some of you do not celebrate Christmas, so if you don't, then here's your heads up that I will be talking about books that primarily center around the holiday.


 For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries. 

Despite Christmas-time being my absolute favourite time of the year, I don't seem to often read many holiday themed novels. Not anymore, anyways. I seem to be more of the watcher type when it comes to holiday themed films or shows. So, there are quite a few titles on here that you've likely seen me talk about during the holidays if you've been following me for a while now!

I thought about doing something more along the lines of cozy, bingeable and completed series to curl up with this winter. BUT, I guess I just wanted to talk about Christmas reads? Or, at the very least, just mention them?

So, let's go!

Jingle bells or whatever.



Find me on Instagram and/or Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate