The Identity Crisis Book Tag

3:00 PM

This tag is totally what floats my goat. In which Loretta clearly has a sense for when I'M BORED and in need of a TAG. Also, I may or may not be obsessed with taking quizzes.

THIS REALLY COMES WITH NO INTRODUCTION FROM ME. I mean, the title and tag says it all. I love taking little "Which are you?" quizzes. I'm bored. I love having identity crisis and frankly I'm on my twelfth of the month anyway. So, this really spiced things up for me and in this house we love a little spiciness.

(Especially the Spice Girls, but that's for another day.)

What's most appealing to this tag is the fact that Loretta asks, after each character quiz, "WHO I AM" because as we're taking in our results its almost (see: definitely) a guarantee that we're asking a similar question, "WHO AM I?" and may or may not be humming Where Do You Belong? from Mean Girls: the Musical.

No? Just me?

Anyways, QUEEN Loretta must have heard me praying to Six Fingered Nigel about a new book tag or something. Because she really, as the kids say, did that and came through for us all. Everyone say thank you, Loretta. (Seriously, say thank you. It's only polite.)

Rules:

  1. Take all the quizzes down below and record your answers somehow. I decided to just copy the text from each quiz and paste it into my post, but screenshots work too! Whatever floats your goat (Yes goat. I SAID WHAT I SAID).
  2. NO CHEATING. You get one shot to take each quiz my friends. I’m watching you. ∗Suspicious squinty eyes∗
  3. Use this post to give credit to the creator Loretta @ The Laughing Listener or tag me on twitter @LaughnListener so I can see everyone’s answers!!
  4. Tag some friends to spread the fun!
WHO I AM: Maven Calore
"I could set this world on fire and call it rain."

Honestly, I knew I was going to be Maven when I took the quiz. As soon as I saw Red Queen on the list I was like, "Well, my trash ass is going to get Maven on this quiz. Focus. We'll see what happens." AND BOOM. Maven. I know, I know, I KNOW, what you guys are thinking. So, we'll just leave it at that. I love that the first one I get is in fact a bisexual character so we're off to a good start.

Also, I forgot to copy/paste what the description was for my Maven result so we're going with the classic Red Queen quote. Which is totally overused (I'd guess, anyways) but still something I want in tattoo form.

WHO I AM: Charlotte Branwell & Mark Blackthorn 
You may be underestimated and some may count you out, but you're a serious person when you need to be, and take responsibility very seriously. You're incredibly loyal (though it may not seem like it at times), and your friends are lucky to have you.

This one surprised me! And didn't at the same time. I've taken TSC quizzes before. Usually I get either Magnus Bane or Isabelle Lightwood. Let the identity crisis commence! I think I've gotten Will Herondale before as well? No matter how you look at it, I was surprised at first. I can't say that I'm mad. Charlotte is one of my favourite characters from The Infernal Devices and Mark is honestly one of my favourites from all of Cassandra Clare's works.

Regardless, I love the bit about underestimating me. A lot of people do still. It just so happens I'm spiteful enough to go out of my way to prove them wrong and give them a verbal bitch-slap.


WHO I AM: Lysandra & Aelin
You are passionate, just, and strong. People may come up with their own reasons for disliking you, but then, these people don't really know you, do they? If they did, they would know how courageous and kind you really are.

I'll be real with you guys I thought I was going to get one of the male characters that I just don't like. I'm satisfied! Although, to be real, I'm confused on me being courageous considering I once called my mom on my cellphone from my room to come get her to kill a spider for me. Which is like... uh, anyways here's Wonderwall.


WHO I AM: Effie Trinket 
Well, you're certainly no shrinking violet, are you? You stand out in a crowded room and like the finer things in life. But despite your flamboyant nature you are one of the kindest and loving people out there and a dear friend. You may be surrounded by sorrow from time to time but you'll always be upbeat, because you're you. Keep on smiling.

Was I expecting Haymitch (or as my laptop keeps correcting my spelling as Ham) or Johanna? Well. Yes. Am I mad about getting the fashion queen EFFIE "THAT IS MAHOGANY" TRINKET? No. Not at all. Besides, I feel like, for the most part, the characters that we all love from The Hunger Games... you can't really go wrong with? They're all brilliant. This trilogy will always be special to me--I did name my one of my dogs Primrose, after all!


WHO I AM: Fred Weasley 
You’re the life of the party! You never take things too seriously and can diffuse tense situations with your sense of humor. You might not be top of your class, but your creativity and wit are the reasons for your success.

First of all, this is the ONLY time I've ever not gotten Sirius or Luna as a result. So, I'm a bit confused. No, no, I AM confusion. This truly is something. I see what you did here. Leading me to this place, with only half a bottle of wine and a cupcake. Sigh. Sorry, I'm  having another identity crisis! Second of all, LORETTA AND I ARE ANSWER TWINS. Does this mean we're actually Fred and George? I have the red hair. Petition to make this a thing in real life. Only no death. Thank you, next.

Anyways, sometimes I feel like I know more about Harry Potter and the Wizarding World than I know about our world. And I know a lot about our world because I'm like a sponge and I just soak up everything. I guess this is what happens when you've lived longer with a series than without it. 


WHO I AM: Amren 
Wise, vain, vicious, and unfathomably powerful, you are something not of this world. Your origins are as unknown as your power is vast, and your loyalties are few. People would be wise to stay on your good side - or risk becoming your dinner. 

I'm getting some conflicted results here. Am I vicious and powerful? Funny? Just kidding, we all know what that means. I'm the laugh-while-stabbing type. (I'm kidding again. I can't hold a knife without injuring myself.) Also, don't worry about becoming my dinner, guys--I don't eat meat.


WHO I AM: Ronan Lynch 
You are extremely passionate, with your emotions always ranging from one extreme to the next. Although blunt most of the time, you have a tendency of keeping secrets from those close to you. You keep up a facade of toughness and badassary, but you are actually a huge softie on the inside.

WE LOVE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF ME. I was worried there for a minute, after that glitch in the simulation that caused Loretta to get BARRINGTON WHELK. I was like, oh, hm, wonder what MESS I'LL GET?


WHO I AM: Alice Cullen
 Since you're the best dressed among your friends, you must be Alice Cullen! People can't get enough of your high-energy personality, always lifting everyone's spirits when they're down. And it's not your fault you like the finer things in life. It's not terrible to be a bit materialistic — quality matters!

For a minute there, I thought I was going to get one of the main three--Bella, Edward or Jacob. ALL WHICH I WAS NOT HERE FOR. I was honestly hoping for Rosalie, but I'M DEFINITELY HERE FOR ALICE. As it happens, I am one of the best dressed among my friends. (They won't argue that either.)


WHO I AM: Madoc
You are a true force with firm convictions and a can-do attitude. You aren't afraid of consequences. 

Okay. Sounds fake, but okay. Actually, on further inspection this might be more accurate than I thought. NOT FULLY, but based on the description alone I can see why I'd get such an answer.


WHO I AM: Winter
Step-daughter of Queen Levana. She regarded as the most beautiful person on Luna, even with has three scars across her face, which are rumored to have been caused by a jealous Levana. She refuses to use her Lunar gift of glamouring and manipulation and has slowly been driven crazy as a result.

Again, I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS? I wasn't sure who I would get though since I'm not especially connected to any of the characters from this series (I love them but I don't see them and think, man, IT ME!) so I'm really surprised but not in a bad way. I mean, I'd probably do the same thing with the Lunar gift and go down a similar path--so it's not wrong!

Tagging: Everyone who wants to participate! 
Do you enjoy taking personality quizzes? 
What is the weirdest quiz result you've gotten in the past? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate