Top Ten Tuesday #4: Ten Book Titles I Love

9:18 PM

If you're new to my blog, or book blogging in general, or just new to Top Ten Tuesday, it is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and its title means exactly what you think it means. Each week, bloggers are given one topic to write about--it's the ultimate book lover meme and I adore it. This weeks topic is TEN UNIQUE BOOK TITLES. I was so excited to work into my favourite unique book titles that I realized something: there aren't a lot of titles I can think of that are unique.

Eye-catching? Intriguing? Mysterious? Aesthetically pleasing? Significant to the book? Humorous? Swoon-worthy? Check, check and check. I found myself stumbling through my mind and strayed from the topic a bit--more towards my favourite book titles vs. uniqueness. So, I thought I would change it up just a bit--once more--because why not?

So, here we are--narrowing it down to TEN of the book titles I love was tough. But who doesn't love a challenge?


TEN BOOK TITLES I LOVE




Honorable Mentions: Poor Little Bitch Girl by Jackie Collins, The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace, Dead In the Family by Charlaine Harris, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, Stranger with My Face by Lois Duncan
What are some of your favourite book titles?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate