Attention #Lunatics! Team Cress Has an Exclusive Stepback Reveal Just for You!

11:00 AM

Last year, we got our first glimpse at the stunning new paperback covers for Marissa Meyer's beloved The Lunar Chronicles. Now, as part of #TeamCress I've got your exciting first look at the equally as beautiful stepback artwork (aka, the illustration tucked behind the new covers) for Cress! We're less than a month away from these new editions being out in the world--February 4th, 2020!--and I couldn't be more excited.

Without further ado, drum-roll, please!


 Stepback Reveal:  
Cress by Marissa Meyer 


Anybody else completely in awe? I've been swooning. Literally swooning since opening my email. I cannot wait to get my hands on these stunning new editions. With the gorgeous new illustrations, the beloved series is bound to be back in the spotlight in a big way and if you've yet to read The Lunar Chronicles, this is a great time to give it a go!

While I have a fondness for the original designs, I have to say that I really find these new covers to be all the more aesthetically pleasing. They are so gorgeous and I absolutely adore the colour schemes in each of them. 

ICYMI! The Lunar Chronicles has some GORGEOUS new covers


Have you read The Lunar Chronicles
Who is your favourite character? Do you prefer the new covers or old? 
Find me on Instagram and/or Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate