Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books Released In the Last Ten Years (#42)

11:00 PM

Anyone else feeling completely overwhelmed by this week's topic because, uh, GIVE ME ALL THE BOOKS???? So many good books. I'm weak.

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.


To be honest, I can't believe that 2009 was TEN YEARS AGO. That seems like fake news to me but hey, I guess I'm just not good at dealing with the passage of time. When I saw this week's topic, I was a little overwhelmed because (a) SO MANY GOOD BOOKS and (b) I suck at narrowing down one book per year.

But, I KIND OF DID IT. Are you proud of me? I'm kind of proud of me. I sort of followed the rules. I might have added an extra book for some years but, in my defense, that is a really good show of self control! I notoriously have NONE so the fact that I managed to pull it out of my magician's hat instead of another rabbit is kind of a big deal and I should 100% be praised.



 City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (2009) | Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (2010) |  The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (2011)

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (2012) | Splintered by A.G. Howard (2013) | Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (2013)

 Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (2014) | Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (2015) | The Girls by Emma Cline (2016)

Caraval by Stephanie Garber (2017) | The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo (2018) | Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid (2019)

What are some of your favourite books from the last ten years?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate