Blogtober (#22) | Top Ten Tuesday: Worst Book Titles, Ever (#63)

11:00 PM


I only twisted this weeks topic slightly. I'm not the most creative person when it comes to titles or names. Can I write? A bit. Can I come up with alternate titles? NOT AT ALL. So, instead, I'm going the more classic approach and dragging titles I don't like. And by dragging, I mean, I'm just listing them. Mostly.



For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.  

A Few Notes:

  • This post contains some titles that are NSFW and fairly explicit or adult. Some are just cringy. BUT, on that note, some are just not safe for public viewing! So, MAYBE, close out unless you aren't in public?
  • I am not going to claim to know the content in these books! I am not poking fun at anything more than the titles.


Well, as you can see, I went all out with the first round of book titles. What better place to start than weird, smutty, presidential fan-fiction? Abraham Lincoln: Fuck Lord of the Moon is actually the first in a series which includes other thrilling titles that make me want to throw myself into a dramatic heap and never leave my house again. Because the internet is nothing if not a consistently weird place,  George Bush, Dark Prince of Love is also, yenno, a thing. Or worse. Who knows. I have questions but I don't necessarily want answers to them.

Partly awful, partly strangely genius, Everything I Know About Women, I Learned From My Tractor is... what it is? I mean, hey, who am I to judge? Most of what I've learned is from a bunch of trains or a blue dog. Next up is pretty much every title by Alexa Riley (I'm not ragging on them as authors, or anyone on this list, merely the titles) but between series named Breeding and Mistress Auctions or once-in-a-lifetime titles such as Wanting My Step-Sister, My New Step-Dad, Paying Daddy's Debt and Trailer Park Virgin, it's hard to decide. I'm going to go with Lassoing the Virgin Mail-Order Bride.

Okay, so, raised in a Catholic household, I'm going to say straight up (again) that I'm not dragging the content in any of these books. I debated including anything in relation to faith because I didn't want to offend anyone. BUT, I have to include Anybody Can Be Cool... But Awesome Takes Practice. Which is more of the love/hate variety because, same, but also, no. Which leads me into Jesus and the "G" Spot. Where Spirituality and Sensuality Come Together as God Intended. That one was a mouthful. Yikes. On. Bikes.

The Bad Boy Section 
The Bad Boy seem to be all the rage. A truly timeless event.
A Bad Boy Stole My Bra is the first title I want to mention. Mostly because, well, I am clearly twelve and the title makes me giggle. It's surely the lack of sleep and not my maturity level. Bringing Home the Bad Boy--which is apparently a second chance romance and I'm going to have to look into it more.

Spicing up the Bad Boy trope a bit more, we've got Her Bad Boy Billionaire Lover because what's a bad boy if he is not a billionaire? If we're getting technical, I'm pretty sure the other big Bad Boy trope is ~secret babies~ and things, so OBVIOUSLY, we had to give a shout out to Bad Boy's Secret Baby.

 Find me on Instagram and Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate