Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’ve Added to my TBR and Forgotten Why (#93)

11:00 PM

Sometimes, we add things to our TBR but never get around to them. And then, suddenly, you look back, and you're like, "Why?" Because you've just... forgotten them. Alas, there's just so many books out there--and so little time! (Edit: Black Lives Matter. Just so we're clear.)


For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.

Admittedly, I have a good memory. Or. Er. At least, a halfway decent one. But, for the life of me, I cannot tell you why I added The Half Life of Molly Pierce or even the synopsis. My money is on the intriguing title. And while Vanishing Girls has a fairly obvious title, I, again, cannot tell you what it's about, why I added it to my TBR or if I'll ever get around to it. Honestly, part of me is over here wondering if maybe I did read Vanishing Girls already. 

Hollywood Dirt feels vaguely familiar to me in title. BUT, I genuinely don't remember why or even when I added it to my TBR. I'm keeping it on, though, because I liked a few novels from the author. Midnight Sun, I think, was because of its similarities to a Lurlene McDaniel novel in terms of synopsis. Do I remember said synopsis? No. 

I can't remember if both of these books were non-fiction or if only Wild Game is. I also can't remember if I already started these, DNF them, or maybe even finished them. Eh, I never claimed to be smart.


 Find me on Instagram, Tik Tok and/or Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate