Top Ten Tuesday: Books that Give Off Summer Vibes (#92)

11:00 PM

Despite 2020 constantly giving us a few dozen speed bumps, I'm hopeful that things will start to look up soon! (Here's to hoping we aren't far off on finding, and testing, a vaccine. I still can't believe we are living in these uncertain times. A literal pandemic.) Even if they don't, I'm grateful for the fact that we are able to seek escape in various forms of entertainment.

While we may not be able to go on as usual this summer, there are plenty of books to keep us company! And here are the books that I picked for this week. Some of these may not give off full-blown summer vibes for everyone. For me, I either read them in the summertime or they give me that summery feeling.

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.






 Find me on Instagram, Tik Tok and/or Twitter.
I support Black Lives Matter.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate