This weeks topic is all kinds of jingle and jangle and I'm more than ready to participate. The top ten books I hope Santa brings me this year! I surprisingly didn't ask for that many books this year as presents because I have been trying to finish what I already have on the back burner. Plus, there's that little problem in the fact that I want ALL THE MAKEUP right now.
(I'm moving into Sephora and Ulta. Oops.)
That doesn't mean I couldn't come up with ten books that I have been eying. I mean, who would I be if I couldn't? So, while the books bellow are definitely going to be on my wish-list, I don't expect most of them to actually be under the tree come December 25th. Some of the books on my list are novels I hope to snag physical copies of in the future, after purchasing digital ones or reading eARC copies of throughout the year.
Only one is one I haven't read yet.
So, let's get down to the jingle jangle part.
Lovers Like Us (+ Thrive, Long Way Down, Some Kind of Perfect and Damaged Like Us) | Forbidden Desires Series
BONUS MISC. ITEMS I HOPE TO RECEIVE THIS CHRISTMAS
- Record player and vinyl of Fleetwood Mac's Rumours + George Harrison's All Things Must Pass, aka my two favourite albums of all time.
- At least a season of The X-Files or Doctor Who that I don't have on DVD because they are the only shows I can rewatch constantly. I'd really love getting some classic-who episodes. In particular, the ones with Sarah Jane Smith as companion because she is my favourite.
- Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette
- Too Faced Melted Latex in Unicorn Tears
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Crisis, Doubt, Rock Steady and Wrong Number
- Morphe's Jaclyn Hill palette
- Some of those cute Sleek Makeup liquid lip and highlighter giftsets that have been popping up at Ulta and Walgreens
If you celebrate Christmas: what's on YOUR holiday list? If you do not, what's on your current wish-list?