Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Follow On Social Media (#81)

11:00 PM

This weeks TTT topic is a delight! What fictional characters would *Penn Badgley voice* YOU follow on social media? Oh, there are so many! (Which is funny because I never actually considered this topic until I saw it on the prompt list.)


For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.


Rose Calloway from Addicted/Calloway Sisters 
by Krista and Becca Ritchie 
I think you guys will find that a lot of my picks will be based on their fashion sense and/or general interests. In the case of Rose, who wouldn't want to follow such a stylish QUEEN? I'd love to see glimpses into her career, her lifestyle and whatnot.

Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl
by Cecily von Ziegesar 
Again, a style queen. A real legend. Plus, in the books, she studies law--I'd love to see how witty her captures are. Beauty and brains. I imagine her feed would be a mix of fashion, Audrey Hepburn and old Hollywood, studies and good old fashioned shots of Manhattan and various schools. (She attends Yale and Harvard throughout the course of the book series.)

Lara Jean Song Covey from To All the Boys I've Loved Before
by Jenny Han 
Obviously, this would be a pastel DREAM feed! I am swooning just thinking about it. Give me all the cute style choices, sugary confections and what not.

Lola Nolan from Lola and the Boy Next Door 
by Stephanie Perkins 
I'd honestly love to see all the characters from the Anna and the French Kiss series. BUT, I'd especially like to see Lola's. Just think of all those colours and costumes and outfits! Ah!

Delphine Dansey from Thornchapel
by Sierra Simone 
Honestly, I'm still bitter by how much I disliked the sequel to A Lesson in Thorns. Still, I'd love to see Delphine's feed! So much so that I'm awkwardly making grabby hands at my screen again. And, yes, I'm showing myself out now.

Stevie Bell from Truly Devious 
by Maureen Johnson 
As a true crime writer, I always feel especially connected to Stevie. Truly Devious has been one of my favourite YA trilogies and honestly, I'd follow her on any social media platform. ANY.

Emi Price from Everything Leads to You 
by Nina LaCour 
Emi is a romantic and loves films. I think it'd be interesting to see her relationship with Ava and the whole behind the scenes of films thing. Plus, I could definitely see her blogging about films she's loved and disliked as well as reblogging gorgeous gifs on Tumblr.

Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars
by Sara Shepard 
Aria is actually my least favourite of the Liars--my favourite being a tie between Spencer Hastings and Hanna Marin both on the show and in the books--but I think from her unique fashion sense, to her love of art and travel, and so much more, her Instagram or Tumblr would be incredibly aesthetically intriguing. 

Aphrodite LaFont from House of Night
by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 
House of Night had a lot of flaws (and its follow up series, House of Night Other World is far superior) but its development of Aphrodite as stereotypical mean girl to reluctant hero with a heart of gold was fantastic. I'd love to see her on Instagram!

by Cassandra Clare 
Come on! Thinking of the gorgeous travel shots! The party decor! The style! The cute family photos with Alec, Rafael and Max.


Find me on Instagram and/or Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate