Top Ten Tuesday: Favourites for my Birthday Week (#79)

11:00 PM

Taking note from Chandler's birthday celebration, I decided for the week of my birthday I'm going to reread a few favourites. (Or, at least, attempt to.) And that week is this week! With my birthday on Saturday, I'm feeling a bit indulgent and like I want to revisit some favourites. So, this week's topic for Love Freebie is just that!

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.  
These two are probably my top priority in terms of rereads. I meant to reread both last year but never found the time. (Plus, I accidentally reread The Goldfinch and Sharp Objects twice each.) I adore them both for varied reasons and they are so easy to get lost into.

You can't go wrong with Megan Abbott and The Fever is my all-time favourite by her. (Although, Dare Me is really close.) Something about these two novels just gets me every time. The Girls is definitely a favourite of mine as well--I know a lot of people aren't keen on it, but I adore it. 

Caraval is probably one of the most magical books I've ever read. The entire trilogy means a lot to me and I'd love to reread it during my birthday week for obvious reasons. As for Fuel the Fire, I've been itching to dive back into the Addicted and Calloway Sisters series and this one is my favourite.

These are the two least likely options. Not because I don't want to! But because they are the 'newest' books on this list. I.E., ones I've only just read for the first time within half a year or so. Sabrina Spellman has been one of my favourite characters since I was a kid, so any adaptation of the comics (television and books!) are pretty much a guaranteed favourite. And The Starless Sea was buzzing with magic so that one explains itself!


Find me on Instagram and/or Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate