Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I’ve Read the Most Books By (#97)

11:00 PM

Ah, I've been having a bit of a case of writers block AND laptop issues these last few weeks. It's good to be back. (Although, my laptop is still frustrating me.) You know what that means. Time to play catch up with Top Ten Tuesday prompts! I decided to take on a prompt from a couple of weeks ago instead of discussing book events.

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.

Naturally, Cassandra Clare holds the title of one of my most-read authors. No one is really shocked about that, right? I mean... that's about as surprising as a soap opera twist. I feel like most of my time spent reading has been in the presence of her Shadowhunters world. And I am definitely okay with that.


I think out of all of the authors on this list, Melissa de la Cruz is the writer I've been reading the longest. And given her impressive backlist, it only makes sense that she is one of my most read authors.

Ah, my favourite dynamic duo! We all know how much I adore these two. I don't think I have to elaborate.

Sometimes I wonder if anticipating of new releases in a series will ever reach the level of Vampire Academy and Bloodlines for me? Richelle Mead's writing is basically an addictive substance and I stand by that. 
Sara Shepard's books are ridiculously indulgent, suspenseful and downright fun. And I never could resist a secret.

This mother-daughter duo's backlist is impressive, even if you only have read the original House of Night novels/novellas. DANG.
Find me on Instagram, Tik Tok and/or Twitter. 
I support Black Lives Matter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate