Blogtober (#15) | Top Ten Tuesday: Extraordinary Book Titles (#62)

11:00 PM


Introduction? What is an introduction? HOW DO I MAKE AN INTRODUCTION? 911, my brain has let the building. Who does it think it is? Elvis?


For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.  
I've been fond of many book titles in my day. Which is mainly what I'm listing for this weeks topic, Extraordinary Book Titles. For me, what makes book titles extraordinary is simple: they are eye-catching or memorable.

Humorous. Serious. It doesn't matter. There's no real criteria as to what it is about specific titles that hooks--it just happens! I seem to have a bigger attachment to titles that feel familiar and unfamiliar all at once.

Also, as a note! I am going to be replying to comments and blog hopping later this week. I haven't had enough time to do everything and it stinks, but! I just want you guys to know that I'm definitely reading everything you say/said and I'm looking forward to catching up on the content you all have been posting this last month. Time is making a fool of me again!









What titles have captured your attention instantly? 
Find me on Instagram and Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate