Blogtober (#3) | Various Autumn Recommendations

6:00 AM

Day three of Blogtober is upon us! *weird ghostly music begins to play* Er... yeah. Okay. That's. Well. We're just going to gloss over that and move forward with today's post.

My question is: who allowed me to blog? Who? I have a bone to pick with you. Or, as my laptop just attempted to say: I have an Oboe to pick with you. Which, as a flute player, that seems a bit like some fighting words. Did my computer just challenge me to a duel? Should I accept? Am I meant to show up at dawn, with printer ink cartridges instead of pistols?


So far, so good, with this whole Blogtober thing. I mean, minus the awful dad jokes, I think I'm doing an acceptable job at this. I don't mean to toot my own horn but, like... toot toot. Real talk, though, I'm excited to be participating this year. It's a bit more laid back than I anticipated. I'd call it "Blogtober, mildly chaotic, laid back, chic" if I had to title it on wish.

Autumn recommendations seem to be never ending for Booked J. I mean, this is my time to thrive when it comes to... honestly, everything. Something about autumn just really puts me in a good state of mind. I get stuff done. I read more. I'm more relaxed. I don't know what it is about autumn, but I'm glad it exists.

Today's entry is all about my personal favourite autumn reads. It's a fairly basic spin on this topic and likely ones you've seen me and 98% of the community post about or have read for yourself. (Hello, Harry Potter!) Still, they are worth mentioning! After-all, if it makes you happy, shouldn't you show appreciation towards these things?

Whether these books are classics, new, cozy, spooky, series or standalones: these are some of my favourite reads that feel all but made for the autumn season. I wanted to make sure there was a variety here and that more than one of my personal preferences were touched on!












What do you like to read in the autumn?
Find me on Instagram and Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate