Blogtober (#1) | October TBR

7:30 AM

I missed out on doing #BLOGTOBER for the last few years and really wanted to give it a go in 2019! I considered making my own prompts for this year but realized I wasn't feeling the creativity just yet. My brain did that precious thing where it hung up its 'gone fishing' sign again and I haven't been able to get in touch with it since. So, instead, I am going to be working with the post ideas that were up on Jenniely last year! I'll possibly change a few as I go but for the most part I am using this as my base!



Since I already posted my autumn TBR for a Top Ten Tuesday prompt, I'm going to be picking out some different options for my ambitious October TBR. Just to, you know, shake things up a little bit. I'm going through a bit of a mood in my reading where I want to dive into something creepy. Obviously, the blame is placed entirely on the fact that it's October. Aka, LET'S GET SPOOKY month. (Is that not a thing?) I know a lot of my followers are mood readers, so my question of the day is: do you tend to read more creepy stories as the temper drops, or do you prefer to hold onto the warm weather and indulgent in something sweet?

October TBR 
What's on your October TBR? 
Are you participating in Blogtober? 
Find me on Instagram and Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate