Photo Journal: In the Woods with The Dark Artifices

11:08 AM

 If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen some of these already. 
But, it's a series of photographs I've been working on for a couple of months. 



 "There was beauty in the idea of freedom, but it was an illusion. Every human heart was chained by love."


“Sometimes the most ruthless heart speaks the most truth.” 


“Making promises you can't keep is worse than making no promises at all.”

My hometown's fairgrounds. 
One of the only places I still go back to.
That black and white colouring really makes my hands look wrinkly in the bottom shot! 
Really they are just dry AF and eczema prone in the winter months. 


Do you have a photo journal? 
Where are your favourite places to take pictures? 
Who are your favourite bookish photographers?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate