Photo Journal: Unwrapped Christmas Book Outlet Haul

3:17 PM


This wasn't my first Book Outlet haul. 
But, it was my first from their annual Black Friday sale! 



The Haul: 

As you guys know, it was a hard end of the year for my family with dad losing his job. After making certain that my family and friends had some gifts to look forward to from me, I did treat myself to a little sale goodies from Book Outlet (and Too Faced) back during Black Friday, which stretched me pretty thin but--well, who can say no to beautiful books? I'm positive I only need coffee, literature and music to survive, so we're GOOD. 

I did end up purchasing The Hazel Wood from Book Outlet as well, during the same sale, but I couldn't resist taking it out for its own photoshoot--so look out for that in the next week or two.



 A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
 Buy the paperback on BookOutlet.com (The hardcover is out of stock but they have the paperback still.)



It seems to strange that Christmas has come and gone already! 
Do you celebrate the holiday? 
If so, were you able to get anything this year? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate