Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Left Under the Tree For Others (#72)

11:00 PM

This Christmas has been a bit of a mixed bag for me. We're not really doing anything this year. No gift exchange, just a standard dinner, although I did sneak a few purchases for mutuals on Twitter via their Amazon wishlist. I tried to get to as many people as possible! Money is still fairly tight for my parents, so we're skipping presents this year as a whole and that's okay. Which is why I toyed with the topic this week only slightly--because I'm not receiving any gifts this holiday season, I went with the gifts I've purchased for others.

As I write this, it is the Saturday before Christmas, and my only plan for the rest of the season is to bake snicker-doodles (and maybe some other sugary confection) and go over to my friend's house on Sunday for our annual Christmas Eve-Eve celebration. Wine and cookie day, this year, instead of going out for the nights! And, yes, it's technically Christmas Eve-Eve-Eve.


 For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.




Happy holidays, everyone, if you celebrate! 
What do you hope to find under your tree?
Find me on Instagram and/or Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate