Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I Read In 2019 (#73)

11:00 PM

And the end of a decade is nearly here! It still feels unreal to say that the year is pretty much over. I still feel as though we just rang in 2019. Regardless, it was a year of highs and lows, but in the literary community I feel like there were more highs in terms of recent releases. Especially the last quarter of this year--I seem to have been hitting a bit of a stride in terms of excellent books.

While my best of year and decade posts are yet to come this week, I still figured I'd narrow down some of my most recent favourite books of 2019 for this week's TTT!

For those of you who are new to my blog, or the book blogging community, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, originating over at the Broke and the Bookish, and is exactly what its title hints at. Each week we're given a topic to explore in our entries.  






How are you guys ringing in the new year? 
I think I've caught a bit of a cold or the flu so I'm staying in. (Unless I feel better and someone invites me out, but this seems unlikely on both counts.) 
Find me on Instagram and/or Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate