Top Ten Tuesday #2: Ten Books With Fall/Autumn Covers/Themes

5:08 PM

For those of you who are new (like me, technically) to Top Ten Tuesday, it is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and its title means exactly what you think it means. This Tuesday (October 10th) revolves around something seasonal: Ten Books With Fall/Autumn Covers/Themes.

I was stoked when I read this but as I stumbled through my shelves, considered what to post, I admit I had difficulty deciding on my options. At first, I decided to run with books that only made me think of autumn--novels drawn together in twists of fantasy and spooky thrillers. The longer I considered narrowing it down, I figured I ought do this instead--focus on the covers which remind me of autumn.

When I think of autumn, I think of rich and deep tones of orange, red, purple, blue, green and just the right hint of black. Like many of us, I tend to zero in on the shades of leaves as they fall to the ground or the darkness of the nights, and that's, primarily, the theme for me.





 
As you can see, there's a lot of oranges and reds and blacks in the above pictures. I wanted to add a bit more of a jewel toned theme but there's something about these books that remind me of autumn when I look at them. What are some of the books that remind you of autumn?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate